November is Career Development Month!
To celebrate the connection between education and life beyond graduation, the District Career Development department is sponsoring a district-wide Career Education challenge. If your class takes part in one of the activities listed below, and you send us documentation as a class, we will send every participant in your class a prize to celebrate their work exploring career development.
More details can also be found at: https://ic10.esolg.ca/11140350_TradesandTransitions/en/career-development-month.aspx
- highlight the importance of every citizen being able to access meaningful work
- help connect people with possible preferred futures
- improve access to career services and education
K-3 Career Development Month Activities
4-7 Career Development Month Activities
8-12 Career Development Month Activities
- National Career Month Website
- Career Month Canada Poster
- Maker Way Design Thinking Resources
- Junior Dragon's Den Resource
Check out the CES Conference - Oh, the Trails You'll Blaze!